We are thrilled to have purchased 40% of this stunning grey colt by leading sire Extreme Choice out of mare Little Nikkas. We can’t wait to experience this ownership journey together with Bennett Racing!
Enjoy some fun facts below:
- A striking grey colt by leading sire Extreme Choice
- Purchased at 2023 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale (Lot 69) for AUD $341,000 (inc GST) from Cressfield Stud in Scone, NSW.
- Extreme Choice has the highest stakes winners to runners ratio of any sire in the Southern Hemisphere
- CHAMPION 1st Season Sire 2020-2021 & Leading 2nd Season Sire by Stakes Winner.
- As a racehorse, Extreme Choice was the winner of the Group 1 Blue Diamond in explosive fashion – earning a 124 Timeform rating
- WFA winner of the Group 1 Moir defeating world champion sprinter Chautauqua
- “He’s the best 2YO I’ve ever ridden, and the best 3YO too” – Jockey Craig Newitt
- Extreme Choice yearlings have sold for up to $1,000,000
- Progeny Include:
- Group 1 Golden Slipper Winning Champion 2YO STAY INSIDE
- Group 1 VRC Oaks & Group 1 Champagne Stakes winner & Group 1 Inglis Sires 2nd SHE’S EXTREME
- Group 2 BRC Sires’ Produce Winner TIGER OF MALAY
- Group 3 Blue Sapphire winner EXTREME WARRIOR