We are thrilled to announce that the Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas colt purchased at the 2023 Magic Millions Gold Coast Sale is on sale NOW. Don’t miss out on your chance to own this stunning grey colt trained by Phillip Stokes in Victoria, in partnership with Bennett Racing.
About Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas:
- A striking grey colt by leading sire Extreme Choice
- Purchased at 2023 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale (Lot 69) for AUD $341,000 (inc GST) from Cressfield Stud in Scone, NSW.
- Extreme Choice has the highest stakes winners to runners ratio of any sire in the Southern Hemisphere
- CHAMPION 1st Season Sire 2020-2021 & Leading 2nd Season Sire by Stakes Winner.
- As a racehorse, Extreme Choice was the winner of the Group 1 Blue Diamond in explosive fashion – earning a 124 Timeform rating
- WFA winner of the Group 1 Moir defeating world champion sprinter Chautauqua
- “He’s the best 2YO I’ve ever ridden, and the best 3YO too” – Jockey Craig Newitt
- Extreme Choice yearlings have sold for up to $1,000,000
- Progeny Include:
- Group 1 Golden Slipper Winning Champion 2YO STAY INSIDE
- Group 1 VRC Oaks & Group 1 Champagne Stakes winner & Group 1 Inglis Sires 2nd SHE’S EXTREME
- Group 2 BRC Sires’ Produce Winner TIGER OF MALAY
- Group 3 Blue Sapphire winner EXTREME WARRIOR
About The Trainer:
- Phillip Stokes will train the Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas colt out of his Pakenham Stable base
- Phillip has a special ability to get horses ready for the moment and is an advocate of regular beach work and chiropractor visits ensuring his horses are healthy and happy. Combined with his personalised dietary and physical attention for each horse, it has proven to be the right medicine to his on track success.
- Phillip won four straight South Australian State Trainer Premierships from 2012/13 – 2016/17.
- In 2019 Phillip opened his Victorian Stables on course at Pakenham
- His Group One winners tally now sits at an impressive 6, and he has over 1200 career wins to his name.
Partnership with Bennett Racing:
- miRunners have bought into the Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas colt in partnership with Bennett Racing, with miRunners having 40% ownership and Bennett Racing having 60% ownership.
- Bennett Racing has achieved some outstanding success since it was established in 2016, with an impressive strike rate of over 80% winners to runners and an even more impressive 68% metropolitan class horses to runners. (Figures as of 26/4/22).
The monthly management fee for your first “horse lot” in each horse is $11 (inc GST) per month. You only pay this management fee on your first “horse lot” purchased. The monthly training fees for Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas is $4.25 per month. This means your ongoing monthly costs for one “horse lot” is $15.25. For any additional “horse lots” purchased, you will just pay the $4.25 per month on top of the $15.25 you pay for your first lot (i.e. for 2 “horse lots”, the ongoing costs will be $19.50 per month).
You can purchase up to 5 “horse lots” in one horse. At the end of the experience, any surplus training fees will be reimbursed to owners.
**Please note that the monthly subscription payments will start on May 15 2023, regardless of when you purchased your “horse lot/s” prior to this date. If you purchase after April 30 2023, the cost will increase.
Join us on the journey with the stunning Extreme Choice x Little Nikkas colt today!