Thursday will be an exciting day for many miRunners owners. For the first time, the miRunners team of owners will have two runners on the same day, at the same track!
The latest thoroughbred to be owned by racing’s ownership revolution, Bellarine Beauty has continually impressed trainer Troy Corstens since she first arrived at his stables. She has won 3 from 4 of her trials/jump outs over her two preparations, and he is confident we should see a strong, competitive filly on debut come Thursday.
Nearly 3 weeks ago, Zoushack stepped out at Sale over 1100m and put on a dominant performance to win by almost a length. With Jamie Kah booked to ride him again this Thursday in Race 10 at Seymour, where he will jump from barrier 5, trainer David Hayes has described him as extremely hard to beat. Listen to his latest report below:
Good luck to all owners in both Bellarine Beauty and Zoushack this Thursday. If one thing is known, it’s that all the miRunners family near and far will be cheering both horses on and wishing all their fellow owners the best of luck.
Keen to get involved in thoroughbred ownership?
It sure is an exciting time at miRunners as the ownership revolution builds, and the best part is that we still have units available in the following horses for you to experience this excitement and be part of these incredible race days as an owner!
We have 5 horses currently available for purchase:
- Hinchinbrook x Koonoomoo trained by Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott ($187 per unit + $15/month)
- Hinchinbrook x Gaze (NZ) trained by David Hayes ($290 per unit + $16/month)
- Exceed and Excel x Fate Rules trained by Toby Edmonds ($200 per unit + $16/month)
- Snitzel x Typing trained by Chris Munce ($330 per unit + $15/month)
- Written Tycoon x Sponsored trained by Robert Heathcote ($176 per unit + $15/month)
Experience the thrill of thoroughbred ownership with miRunners and purchase your unit today to be on the journey to race day with one of these gorgeous thoroughbreds!