Get a taste of the ownership lifestyle, meet your horse and chat with Shannon Betts and Mick Malone as we host you at Emeran Park on Saturday August 10. Ensure you secure your spot by registering here.
If you are considering ownership in a racehorse or want to add to your personal stable at an affordable price, make sure you come along and bring your friends and family too!
Where: Emeran Park, 1571 Dooralong Rd, Lemon Tree NSW 2259
When: Saturday August 10
Time: 11:00am – 1:30pm
Registration link: Register here
In attendance will be:
- Written Tycoon x Sponsored (trained by Robert Heathcote)
- Hinchinbrook x Koonoomoo (trained by Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott)
- Exceed and Excel x Fate Rules (trained by Toby Edmonds)
- Hinchinbrook x Gaze (trained by David Hayes & Lindsay Park)
We are also hoping to have in attendance two of our sold out 2YOs:
- Gaelic Puzzle (trained by Bjorn Baker)
- Not A Royal Doubt (trained by Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott)
Note: The attendance of Gaelic Puzzle and Not A Royal Doubt will be dependent on where they are at with their training and race day preparations. This will be confirmed one week prior to the event (by 3 August).
What’s on the day:
- Meet the miRunners horses
- Q&A with owner of Emeran Park Shannon Betts and miRunners Bloodstock Agent Mick Malone
- Group photos with your horse
- Individual photos with your horse
- Coffee cart and merchandise available
Please note that while everyone will get to meet the horses, only miRunners owners will be involved with a group photo with their horse. So remember to purchase your unit today!
We are a ground-breaking new ownership platform in racing which allows you to experience premium thoroughbred ownership at a fraction of the price. Horse ownership is simply a one-off payment starting at $176 with a monthly fee of $15.
Your options are all high-quality horses purchased for between $176,000 and $330,000 at the 2019 Gold Coast Magic Millions and the 2019 Easter Inglis Sales. They have all been matched with some of Australia’s best trainers, and are made affordable by splitting the cost into 1,000 equal units.
miRunners trainers include Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott, David Hayes, Mick Price, Bjorn Baker, Tony Gollan, Chris Munce, Robert Heathcote, Toby Edmonds and Troy Corstens. If you are interested in learning more about thoroughbred ownership, make sure you join us for our Open Day at Emeran Park! We hope to see you there!