The 2019 QLD Winter Carnival is drawing to a close this Saturday, so we thought we would reflect on some of the great races we have seen this carnival! Across the carnival, horses were racing for a total of $18.4 million, an increase from last year.
There was a total of 32 Group races throughout the Carnival, which included 8 Group 1 races, 10 Group 2 races and 14 Group 3 races. Here we reflect on some of the great races we have seen this QLD Winter Carnival, and the emotions felt by some of those winning owners.
The above are just some of the great races we got to experience over the 2019 QLD Winter Carnival. We can’t wait for the Carnival to come back around again next year! And you never know, with miRunners you could experience the QLD Winter Carnival first hand in 2020 with one of our available thoroughbreds.
Want to get involved in thoroughbred ownership?
With prices starting from just $176 per unit + $15/month, now you can get experience the thrill in thoroughbred ownership with miRunners! We have 6 horses currently available for purchase:
- Bellarine Beauty trained by Troy Corstens
- Hinchinbrook x Koonoomoo trained by Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott
- Hinchinbrook x Gaze (NZ) trained by David Hayes
- Exceed and Excel x Fate Rules trained by Toby Edmonds
- Snitzel x Typing trained by Chris Munce
- Written Tycoon x Sponsored trained by Robert Heathcote
Start experiencing the thrill of thoroughbred ownership with miRunners today! Become an owner now!