Hundreds have already registered to get a taste of the ownership lifestyle at the Sydney International Equestrian Centre. If you want to meet your future horse and get your first month free, be quick to register.
miRunners will be running a free event on Sunday 20 May where you can meet our four currently available horses as well as the sold out Shezawitness!
- Shezawitness (Mick Price) – SOLD OUT
- Not A Single Doubt x Royal Pageant (Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott) – FINAL UNITS
- Zoustar x Shack (David Hayes) – MAJORITY SOLD
- Your Song x Sheeznodoubt (Tony Gollan)
- Rubick x Slainte (Bjorn Baker)
If you are considering ownership in a racehorse or want to add to your personal stable at an affordable price, register for the event by clicking here or by using the form below.
We are a ground-breaking new ownership platform in racing which allows you to experience premium thoroughbred ownership at the fraction of the price. Horse ownership is simply a one-off payment of $275 with a monthly fee of $15.
Your options are all high-quality horses purchased for $275,000 at the 2018 Gold Coast Magic Millions and matched with some of Australia’s best trainers. We make it affordable by splitting the cost into 1,000 equal units.
miRunners trainers include Gai Waterhouse/Adrian Bott, David Hayes, Mick Price, Kris Less, Bjorn Baker and Tony Gollan.
All miRunners owners are also strongly encouraged to attend and see how their filly or colt is progressing. As a bonus, Rubick x Slainte trainer Bjorn Baker will also be there to talk to owners.
What’s on the day
- Meet the miRunners horses
- Meet trainer Bjorn Baker
- Pony rides and show ponies for the kids to ride on and interact with
- Horseshoe quoits
- Colouring in
Please note that while everyone will get to meet the horses, only miRunners owners will be involved with a group photo with their horse. Click here to purchase a unit and become an owner.
Benefits of Ownership
- Certificate of ownership
- Invitations to meet the horse
- Weekly video updates from trainers
- A potential private area to watch the race at the track
- A share of the prize money
- The emotional investment that comes with owning a horse and watching it grow, train and race
To browse the range of horses and trainers that miRunners makes affordable to all Australians, please click here.